Welcome to our Website
Tick Birds Business SolutionsTick Birds Business SolutionsTick Birds Business Solutions
+27 11 201 4631
Johannesburg 2196

Tax Services

Company Tax Services

Tick Birds Business Solutions have Licenced Tax Practitioners to handle all your corporate tax issues routine and complex matters. We will help you to be compliant and up to date with the taxation regulations and laws of South Africa

income tax
Corporate income tax
Trusts income tax
NPO tax
provisional tax
capital gains tax
dividends tax
Completion and submission of VAT returns to SARS (monthly and bi-monthly)
Completion and submission of PAYE returns to SARS
Annual and bi-annual PAYE reconciliations

We can further assist with the application for tax directives and application for tax clearance certificates (local or foreign).

We will handle all SARS correspondence on your behalf, including the submission of Notices of Objections to SARS, changing of bank details, or amending SARS registered details.

Personal Income Tax Services

If you need assistance with your tax return, we can help.

In South Africa, individuals tax starts with what a person receives and accrues and includes this as part of their gross income for a particular tax year. Natural persons tax year of assessment run from March to February of the next year.  Certain exemptions or deductions may be claimed against the gross income, in our preparation of your personal income tax return (ITR12)

Our registered tax professionals specialize in the preparation and submission of your tax return or provisional tax that may include calculations of allowances you received or Capital Gains Tax and Fringe Benefit Tax.

Income tax is the normal tax which is paid on your taxable income according to a sliding scale.

Examples of amounts an individual may receive, and from which the taxable income is determined, include –

Remuneration (income from employment), such as, salaries, wages, bonuses, overtime pay, taxable (fringe) benefits, allowances and certain lump sum benefits.
Profits or losses from a business or trade.
Income or profits arising from an individual being a beneficiary of a trust.
Director’s fees
Investment income, such as interest and foreign dividends.
Rental income from property rental.
Income from royalties’ payments.
Pension income and lump sum payments.
Certain capital gains.


  • 55 Missouri Crescent, Roodepoort. 2188
  • 011 201 4631
  • 067 873 1547